Here at Mixamo we have always believed in sensitive support and strong relationships with our users. With the goal of fostering those beliefs we're happy to introduce the Mixamo Community! The community encompasses three core areas, the knowledge base, the forums and our help request system.
The first part of the community is the knowledge base, where Mixamo pros post articles and tutorials. There are two sections:
- Documentation Tutorials, FAQs, and more on Mixamo products like Auto-Rigging, Animation and Fuse Character Creator.
- Project Integration Guides to help get your Mixamo characters and animations into a variety of software such as 3DS Max, Maya, Unity, and Unreal.
If you've browsed through the knowledge base but still have a question, the forums are the next stop! Here are some things you can do!
- Ideas Suggest and vote on ideas for new content and features!
- Community Support Ask questions or lend a hand by answering one.
- Mixamo Roadmap We regularly will mark ideas as being "Planned" or "Complete" so you can keep updated on what we're working on!
Sometimes you may have a more technical problem, a file won't upload, the auto-rigger didn't work, or you can't run Fuse. Mixamo wants your experience to be great so we have e-mail support for all of our users! Here are some things you might want to know!
- We're open Monday-Friday 7am-4pm PST.
- You can submit a ticket from the user menu and check in on the status any time!
- Search! Your question may have already been answered!
- Vote! We'd rather see 50 votes than 50 posts!
- Stay on topic. Make new posts for new discussions!
- Be respectful. Please treat everyone in a civil manner!
- The official language of this Community is English.
- Do not engage in personal attacks against users or Mixamo employees.
- Do not post any information that is covered by any form of NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement).
- Do not post any private information for you, another user or any other individual.
- Do not post anything involving the use of pirated software or other illegal activities.
- Do not post anything that is harmful, threatening, abusive, vulgar, obscene, hateful, or is racially, ethically or otherwise objectionable.
We're so excited to have our new community and really look forward to having more involvement with you! If you have suggestions or feedback on how to improve, please visit our Forum Feedback subforum!